At Wedding Saviours you connect with a caring community of wedding professionals and business partners who have come together to provide FREE WEDDINGS for couples in need and assist local charities. As a team, they engage their communities with contests further benefiting their local charities.
The concept was founded on Brenda Holdsworth’s desire to give back to her own community and to network through social media with other Wedding professionals in her area. The idea for a Pay-it-Forward Marketplace to share proceeds with Charity is timely and you can search their Wedding Directory which introduces couples to the many businesses dedicated to making wedding dreams come true.
danceScape is a proud supporter of Wedding Saviours, donating Wedding Dance Lessons as well as other financial & in-kind contributions to couples in need:
- Wedding Saviours Kitchener-Waterloo: Kristine Wigg & Joel Hammond
- Wedding Saviours Greater Toronto Area: Keith Childerhose & Sarah Taylor
- Wedding Saviours Halton-Peel: Jhonoval & Rolan Matias
In addition, we are taking the initiative to lead Wedding Saviours Hamilton-Niagara and welcome your support.
- Wedding Saviours Hamilton-Niagara officially launches on June 2nd with a “Call Out to New Team Members” in conjunction with the Museums of Burlington Wedding Expo. There are many areas highlighted in the “Join Us” section of this blog that we need assistance.
- September will be the formal announcement of the Core Wedding Saviours Team and first official Team Meeting.
- October is the target month of the formal announcement of the Contest Entry Submissions.
- December is the target month of the formal announcement of the Winner.
- February/March is the target month of the Wedding of the Winner.
Please stay tuned for more details!